Note: The following information is lifted from BCA, and is re-produced here for reference only. As this page may not be updated as frequently, you are highly encouraged to check with the authorities for the latest updates and information.
- Above 5 metres square to 15 metres square @ SG$50 per sign per year
- Above 15 metres square @ SG$20 per metre square or part thereof in excess of 5 metres square
- Up to 1 metre square** @ SG$20 / sign / year
- Above 1 metre square to 5 metres square @ SG$90 per sign per year
- Above 5 metres square to 10 metres square @ SG$140 per sign per year
- Above 10 metres square @ SG$20 per metre square or part thereof per sign per year
- Up to 10 metres square @ SG$225 / sign / year
- Above 10 metres square @ SG$30 per metres square of part thereof per sign per year
- Display area @ SG$40 per metre square or part thereof per sign per year
- Per Structure @ SG$120 per sign per year
* Every business premises is eligible to a one-time 5 metres square exemption.
** Please note that for “Advertisement Licensing System (ALS)” submissions, all Advertisements / Directional Signs / Banners up to 1 metre square are classified as small advertisements.
The fee payable shall correspond to the proportion the period of the licence bears to a period of 12 months, subject to a minimum fee of SG$20. Any licence that is granted for a period of less than one month shall be regarded as granted for one month, and licence fee shall be payable on a pro-rata basis. For example,
- Licence / Permit Duration: 5 May to 4 June is taken as one month.
- Licence / Permit Duration: 5 May to 5 June is taken as two months.
Payment of licence fee must be made in full either by Nets, Credit Card, Cash Card or Cheque. For applications submitted via the online “Advertisement Licensing System (ALS)“, payment can be made online through e-Nets, Credit Card or Cheque. Applicant may also make payment over BCA service counter using Nets, Credit Card, Cash Card or Cheque. Payment are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays) over BCA service counter. Cheque shall be made payable to “Building and Construction Authority”. Please write your name, contact number and licence number on the reverse side of your cheque and mail it to BCA.