We are always on the look out for committed professionals and partners in the field of signage sales, design, construction, and installation.
We believe that experience, although important, plays a lesser role than dedication, responsibility, the hunger to succeed, and the desire to leave a positive impression in the signage industry.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, and if want to join the signage industry, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
1) Sales Coordinator
- Manage and attend to incoming telephone and walk-in enquiries
- Compile and update list of sales leads and ongoing projects
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and partners on project details such as costings, installation, and scheduling
- Basic book-keeping experience preferred but not necessary
- General administrative duties
- Good spoken English and Mandarin
- Good telephone and email etiquette
- Computer and internet savvy
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Basic internet research skills preferred
- Singaporeans / PRs preferred.
2) Sales Executive / Manager
- No call calls required
- Full sales leads and contacts provided
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- To establish client contact, understand, and meet their requirements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible remuneration / High commission / Profit Sharing
- Strong client liaison skills
- Ability to close sales with the leads and contacts provided
- Project management experience preferred but not necessary
- Strictly Singaporeans / PRs only.
Interested applications, do send over your CV, photo, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch if you are shortlisted.