In most cases, outdoor signage and advertisement licensing in Singapore are regulated by the Building Construction Authority (BCA) and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA). However, there are instances (depending on location) where additional approvals are required from other agencies such as Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA), the Land Transport Authority (LTA), or the Singapore Land Authority (SLA).

IMPORTANT NOTE: The following selected sections are lifted from BCA, and is re-produced here for your reference only. They are not meant to be comprehensive, and neither do they serve as a definitive guide for approvals and submissions. They are provided herein strictly as an additional resource for your understanding only, and may not be updated as frequently. You are highly encouraged to check with the relevant authorities for the latest information.